Year 1974:
Formation of the Company as a joint venture between Mr. Boedihardjo Satrohadiwirjo and Rig Tenders Inc.

Year 1990:
Listing of the Company’s shares on the Indonesian Stock Exchange with the stock code “RIGS” on March 5, 1990.

Year 2010:
On 28 January 2010, the Company established a Subsidiary in Singapore:

– Rig Tenders Marine Pte Ltd (“RTM”), which is 100% owned by the Company;

– Rig Tenders Offshore Pte Ltd (“RTO”), where the Company has 70% share ownership, while the remaining 30% shares are owned by MP Ventures Pte Ltd, which is a subsidiary from Marco Polo Marine Ltd, a public company in the shipping and shipping industry and listed on the Singapore stock exchange which is not an affiliated party and does not have a conflict of interest with the Company.

Year 2012:
On April 12, 2012 the Company completed the acquisition transaction of 100% share ownership of three Sister Companies: CH Logistics Pte Ltd, CH Ship Management Pte Ltd, and Grundtvig Marine Pte Ltd based on the Conditional Share Purchase Agreement (“CSPA”) made by the Company and its Controlling Shareholder, Scomi Marine Services Pte Ltd (SMS), on February 29, 2012. By completing this share ownership transaction, the three sister companies have become Subsidiaries of the Company.

Year 2018:
Received ISO 9001:2015, ISO 14001:2015 and OHSAS 18001:2007 certificates for the Management and Operation of Asian Ships with DAkkS accredited.

Year 2019:
Building partnerships with mine owners and other transportation companies.

Year 2020:
This year there are several steps of change taken by the company:

– Build a new transport area, including the transportation of other crops such as nickel.

– Make changes to the Company’s Articles of Association to comply with the Financial Services Authority Regulations.

– Change of the Company’s Securities Administration Bureau (BAE) from PT Sirca Datapro Perdana to PT Raya Saham Registra. As an efficiency measure, the Company decided to liquidate (close) several subsidiaries domiciled in Singapore, namely CH Logistic Pte Ltd, CH Ship Management Pte Ltd, Rig Tenders Marine Pte Ltd and other companies joint venture company, namely Rig Tenders Offshore Pte Ltd.

Year 2021:
Not much different from 2020, the company carried out several adjustment activities as follows:

– Make changes to the Company’s Articles of Association to comply with the Financial Services Authority Regulations.

– Make changes to the Company’s Articles of Association to comply with the Financial Services Authority Regulations.

– Acquisition of shares owned by Scomi Marine Services Pte Ltd as the controlling shareholder of the Company totaling 490,597,000 shares or 80.54% by PT Surya Indah Muara Pantai.

– Change of legal status of the Company and PT Batuah Abadi Lines (“BAL”) which is a subsidiary of the Company, which was previously a Foreign Investment Company (“PMA”) to become an Investment Company Domestic (“PMDN”).

Year 2022:
Through a balance transaction of sale and purchase of shares, the Company purchased 95% of BAL shares owned by Grundtvig Marine Pte Ltd, so that BAL is currently owned directly by the Company.

The following is information of Company’s Chronology of stock listing

a. March 5, 1990

Initial Public Offering
Conducted the Initial Public Offering (“IPO”) of 15 million shares through the Indonesian Stock Exchanged (formerly Jakarta Stock Exchange) on March 5, 1990.

b. October 29,1992

Right Issue 1
Conducted the Initial Public Offering (“IPO”) of 15 million shares through the Indonesian Stock Exchanged (formerly Jakarta Stock Exchange) on March 5, 1990.

c. December 22, 2001

Scripless Trading
Implemented scriptless trading in accordance with the regulations of the Indonesian Central Securities Depository regarding Depository Services, approved by Bapepam-LK.

d. August 3, 2004

Stock Split
Stock split from par value of Rp 1,000 to Rp 100 per share. The number of shares outstanding after the stock split is 609,130,000 shares.

e. 16 November 2021

Stock Diversion
Scomi Marine Services Pte. Ltd. (“SMS”) transferred all of its shareholdings to PT Surya Indah Muara Pantai (“SIMP”), which is located in the Republic of Indonesia. The total shares of PT Rig Tenders Indonesia Tbk owned by SMS are 490.59 million shares or 80.54% of the total issued and fully paid capital.